Thursday 21 September 2017

Magazine Cover Analysis Conclusion

Now that I have done this task I discovered that although the conventions of magazine covers are the same regardless of magazine the content of the cover changes depending on audience and publication type, for example when comparing the cover lines on Total Film and Sight and Sound the films mentioned were for completely different audiences. When I decide which type of publication I am going to create, I now have a better understanding of what type of content to use. I also need to think carefully about font and colour as they also reflect the type of magazine it is and therefore what types of films feature on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...