Thursday 7 September 2017

Brief

For my A2 coursework I will be creating a marketing/promotional campaign for a film. This campaign will include a teaser trailer, a magazine cover and a poster. I am going to ensure thart each element of the campaign link to each other so that it has a sense of unity and so that the audiences can immediately recognise that each element is promoting the same film. This is demonstrated in the example below:
















































































I am not yet sure which genre film I will produce so I am going to carry out research into conventions of teaser trailers, posters and magazine covers, so that I can incorporate them into my own film and make each look as authentic as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...