Tuesday 19 September 2017

Poster Conventions

Below is a list of all the possible conventions that can be found on posters - I found many of these when I analysed existing posters and I will ensure that I incorporate them onto my own poster.




Title of film



Dominant Central Image




Smaller Images


Images Of Stars



Names of Actors



Name of Director


Reviews/Rating


Awards




Production Logo


Sound Logo




Billing/Credits



Website



Certificate



Tagline


Release Date



Reference to Source Material






References to Other Films



No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...