Monday 25 September 2017

Different Film Publication Front Cover Analysis Introduction

Now that I have looked at existing film publications and I have established the conventions that are found on film magazine front covers I am going to look at 5 different covers from different types of publications and analyse them in terms of layout, style and content. As I have not yet made any decision of the genre or type of film I want to create a marketing campaign for this should show me that when creating my film magazine front cover I need to reflect the type of film through the type of magazine I use and through the layout, style and content of the front cover.







No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...