Thursday 5 April 2018

How Did You Use Media Technologies In The Construction And Research, Planning And Evaluation Stages?

I presented my research, planning and evaluation in a blog form, I used blogger to do this, I also used Youtube to upload my trailer. I had to create accounts in order to access these websites and show my research.




Using blogger to create a blog was very beneficial in the sense that it was easier to organise my ideas and taks. It is also a way which is more engaging for the reader as it enables me to easily add images and videos that show aspects of my research and planning as well as my final product. It was easy to use and upload so I didn't have to waste time learning how to use the application.

To film my teaser trailer I used a digital video camera Panasonic HDC TM900. This camera allowed me to film as many shots as i needed and I could easily delete the ones that didn't come out correctly.
I was then able to plug the camera into a computer and use the shots I had taken to form my trailer.

I used Photoshop to create my poster and magazine cover.







Through the use of photoshop I was able to create and change images and alter certain aspects such as colours and fonts through the use of different tools. Photoshop allowed my work to appear realistic and I was able to be creative.








The finished poster and magazine cover show how I used photoshop, for example I was able to add text onto a suitable background and change the colour and where the text was placed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...