Monday 11 December 2017

Results From Questionnaire For My Teaser Trailer

1. What type of music would you expect to hear in the trailer?
Slow and sad was the most popular choice

2. Would you expect to see a tagline in the teaser trailer?
Yes was the most popular choice

3. Would you expect to see the names of the actors in my teaser trailer?
Yes was the most popular choice

4. Would you expect see the same font as on my poster in my trailer?
Yes was a popular answer because it sets a theme and audience may remember or recognise and create an association.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...