Sunday 10 December 2017

Questionnaire For My Poster

As well as carrying out secondary research I think it is just as important to carry out primary research which is why i have created a questionnaire asking my audience what they would expect to find on a domestic-drama genre poster.

Here are the questions and question choices I asked my audience:



What do you expect the colour scheme to be?
- Dark and muted?
- Soft pastel colours?
- Bright and colourful?

What background would you expect to see on a poster?
- No background
- A landscape
- A residential area

What would you expect the certificate of a domestic drama to be?
- 12
- 15
- 18

What font case would you expect the poster to have?
- Uppercase
- Lowercase

Would you expect to see the names of actors on the poster?
- Yes
- No

Would you expect to see taglines on the poster?
- Yes
- No

Would you expect to see reviews on the poster?
- Yes
- No

No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...