Thursday 7 December 2017

BBFC - My Films Certificate

I have decided to give my film the certificate 12. I decided this was the most appropriate for my film because I do not have any extremely extensive use of sexual/violent/language content in my film, so I feel that it is suitable for those of ages 12 and over.

This will also allow for a wider target audience thus potentially more viewings on my film.
When planning my script and shots I will take this into consideration to ensure I don't breach the BBFC's regulations of what is suitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...