Saturday 21 October 2017

My Marketing Campaign

I've decided that I am going to look at Domestic Dramas for my marketing campaign. I have carried out online research to ensure that I am fully aware of what a Domestic Drama includes.

Below is the link to Wikipedia page about Domestic Dramas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_drama

After researching I found that:
  • focuses on everyday lives usually of those of poorer classes suffering from poverty, sickness, crime and family strife
  • unfolding events in characters lives
  • use a style similar to soap operas
Here is an example of a Domestic Drama film CHANGE RTHIS TO SOMETHING ELSE















No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...