Monday 27 November 2017

Domestic Drama Teaser Trailer Genre Convention - Fish Tank

I analaysed the teaser trailer for Fish Tank to establish what conventions for the genre of a Domestic Drama are typically found.






I have embedded the trailer for Fish Tank

Here is a list of the genre conventions I found in this trailer:


  • Estates, high rise towers
  • working class family
  • clothing, accents and behaviour all typical behaviours of low social class 
  • Conflict/dispute
  • Dull colours
  • Messy/dirty house
  • Alcohol
  • trying to escape from something
  • music used to create suspense and heightens when characters are running

No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...