Thursday 30 November 2017

Billing Analysis

I am going to be analyzing the billing/credits from the following films: The Selfish Giant,
so that I know what I need to include in my own.






After looking at these billings I have discovered that they all include the same information mostly in the same order. The information included and the order is as follows:

  • The production company or companies 
  • Name of director 
  • Name of the film
  • Name of the main actors 
  • The names of the other important crew members including who the music is by, the editor, production designer, director of photography, who the screenplay is by
  • The name of writers 
  • Director's name again

No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...