Wednesday 31 January 2018

Potential Magazine Front Cover Contents

Name of Magazine: BritFilm

Slogan: The Uk's Independent Film Magazine

Date: August 2018

Issue No.: 3

Main Cover Line: Trapped 

Other Cover Lines:
Rupert Everett on 'The Happy Prince'
Margot Robbie in noir thriller 'Terminal'
Duncan Jones returns with 'Mute'
Claire Foy talks 'The Girl In The Spiders Web'


I decided that the appropriate release date for my domestic drama was in August, I therefore made this magazine front cover for the August issue. To make sure my other cover lines were correct I then looked at other films or possible reviews that would appropriate to include in this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In What Ways Does Your Media Product Use, Develop or challenge forms and Conventions of Real Media Products? - Poster

To begin research for my poster I started by analysing different existing posters from different genres to establish differ...